Fibre Channel (SAN)

New Contributor

How to get past the SNMP interactive mode... on FOS 6.0+ ....need to script

Hello All,

Obviously I am comming from the .bat world, wanting to script and do this via plink, or other means... but the major road block I am hitting is figuring out if there is a non-interactive structure to the commands below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) I am simply trying to find out if there is a single line (non-interactive) command that I can make/moddify SNMPv3 users with. I have searched, it seems the entire internet for a couple days and have had 0 success.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ snmpconfig --set snmpv3 ////////////////////////////

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.) similiar to the point above, same question applies to the 'accesscontrol' part of SNMP, looking for a single line (non-interactive) version of this command.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ snmpconfig --set accesscontrol ////////////////////////////

Thank you ALL!!!!
:-D

Thanks,

John

Valued Contributor

Re: How to get past the SNMP interactive mode... on FOS 6.0+ ....need to script

Did you try that with the "expect" utility?

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook