Fibre Channel (SAN)

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

Has anyone downloaded 8.1.1a- recently for Windows as I downloaded it but can't open.

Hello all,

I am working for Hitachi Vantara. I need to upgread a 8510 brocad to 8.1.1a. Every time I download ithe 8.1.1a I can't openit also it should be 157 GB but when I download it it is 147GB. can any one help please .

Thank you.

Ahmad Dianat.

Community Manager

Re: Has anyone downloaded 8.1.1a- recently for Windows as I downloaded it but can't open.

@Ahmad Dianat

Welcome to the Community.

You may experience a slight delay in response to your question due to the holiday weekend.

Thank you
Jason McClellan
Community Manager
@jason_cmgr

Broadcom Moderator

Re: Has anyone downloaded 8.1.1a- recently for Windows as I downloaded it but can't open.

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Please can you try again? New file has been uploaded to mybrocade which is looking good now after testing.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.