Fibre Channel (SAN)

N/A

Firmware upgrade problem

I have an HP branded 200e. I successfully upgraded the firmware from v5.0.1d to v5.1.0d and then to v5.1.1a. But now when trying to upgrade to v5.2.0b the firmwaredownload prompts appear to be different than the previous 2 versions and the download fails even though I'm using the same exact login info. I get "Firmwaredownload failed. Please verify that the host IP address, the user name, and password are valid." I know the info is valid as I just used it for the previous upgrades.

External Moderator

Re: Firmware upgrade problem

Hi stcain,-&gt;&gt;&gt; But now when trying to upgrade to v5.2.0b the firmwaredownload prompts appear to be different than....<BR><BR>Is correct, the upgrade procedure by v.5.2.x is a little different as previous release.<BR><BR>-&gt;&gt;&gt; I get "Firmwaredownload failed. This must work, otherview inform.

TechHelp24
N/A

Re: Firmware upgrade problem

Here is the fix for this problem that I came upon after much beating my head against a wall at 3 in the morning:That should do it. I hope this helps.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook