Fibre Channel (SAN)

Occasional Visitor

Finding Node WWN in Network Advisor

Been using Network Advisor for several years so far and have recently come accross an issue. I can see the WWN of the connected device, which seems to be the Port WWN but i cannot see the Node WWN or WWNN? The only time i see this is on the Accept Changes screen when a device is added or removed. 

We have a Cisco UCS implementation for servers where the WWNN and WWPN are user defined and we have some overlaps in this area and finding these in Network Advisor would be a great help.

Brocade Moderator

Re: Finding Node WWN in Network Advisor

Hi ,

What is your FOS version

It's looks defect 469915

Defect is fixed and released noted in FOS v6.4.3f , v7.1.1b, v7.2.1 v7.3.0  and after

Regards
Jerome

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided
solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique.
If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through
Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please
mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Click to Register
Download FREE NVMe eBook