Fibre Channel (SAN)

Occasional Contributor

FabOS Downloads

Help

I no longer seem to have access to download any FabOS. Have there been some changes to the support site? I need to download the latest FabOS for a 200E and two weeks ago I had access but didn't download it at the time and this week I don't. I work for a partner organization so I should have access.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Mike

N/A

Re: FabOS Downloads

Hi miachael:

it seems has been changed to downloads -> product download -> "All Operation systems", but can choose "FOS 6.4.0 RC" only, I can't sore might you will encounter the same situration too, may be you can try it.

External Moderator

Hi Mike and David,

this issue occured since yesterday.

I have reported to Brocade, the guys working to solve the

problem.

Please have be patience.

TechHelp24
Occasional Contributor

Thanks guys

Hopefully it won't be to far away before it is fixed.

Cheers

Mike

New Contributor

Hi Guys,

Jillian from Web Customer Care here.  This is a known problem and we are still working on the fix.

In the future if you are having problems or can't find something you need, you can always fill out the Contact Us form at the bottom of the site.  The more details you can give the faster we can figure out what's going on.

Thanks

Jillian

New Contributor

Re: FabOS Downloads - Problem Resolved

UPDATE: There were actually two separate issues that were contributing to this problem.  Both have been fixed.  Please try to access the content again.  Also please note page refresh may take longer than typical and we’re working on that as well.

Thanks

Jillian

External Moderator

--->>>Both have been fixed.

Issue is continued.

TechHelp24
Occasional Contributor

Ummmm,  I still cannot access anything.

I can see the download for 6.4 but can't download it.

I really really need 6.2.2x within the next three days as I have a scheduled job to upgrade the FabOS later this week on a Silkworm 200.

HELP!!

Thanks

Mike

External Moderator

Mike,

in the mean time use this download here, is the same package.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=1143933&prodTypeId=12169&prodSeriesId=1143930&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=54

Note, FOS upgrade to 6.2.x is only allowed from 6.1.x, for details refer the release Notes.

TechHelp24
Occasional Contributor

Re: FabOS Downloads - Problem NOT Resolved

Thanks, I have downloaded from HP.

I didn't realise it was the same package. Is it identical in all ways (ie I won't have any wierd problems after upgrading)?

There is still a problem with My Brocade, I'm not sure why it is so hard to fix.

Thanks

Mike

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.