Fibre Channel (SAN)

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know the percentage of brocade users that have full fabrics as opposed to silo pairs?

Does anyone know the percentage of brocade users that have full fabrics as opposed to silo pairs?

External Moderator

Re: Does anyone know the percentage of brocade users that have full fabrics as opposed to silo pairs?

---->>>....of brocade users that have full fabrics as opposed to silo pairs?

what kind of Users, and what for Platforms ?

I don't think such value are of significance in SAN Switches.

TechHelp24
Occasional Contributor

Re: Does anyone know the percentage of brocade users that have full fabrics as opposed to silo pairs?

This would be FC SAN alot of oracle databases. Reason I ask is just a level set to see what other shops have in place. Currently we have alot of SAN islands, pairs of switches supporting servers and storage / servers and tape.

External Moderator

no sure what you mean with

->alot of oracle databases

->we have alot of SAN islands

I've a costumer with more 200 Oracle DB running and around 500-700 VM, in a total +/- 10PB Data

all distributed across more storage, 20 SAN Switch as Edge, and TWO simple DCX as Core.

how many User ? 100-150K daily ? no idea.

TechHelp24

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.