Fibre Channel (SAN)

Command to list all Zone details with Offline WWN

I Have list of 1800 zones for 900 servers with a active zone config on 6510B SAN switch. Now I have decommed some servers among these.

I need command to list the zone details which have offline servers in it.

I tried, zone --validate | grep "alias"

But as I have lots of servers(aroung 200) it is more complicate for me to grep this.

Can you please give me a command to get this information.

Highlighted
Brocade Moderator

Re: Command to list all Zone details with Offline WWN

It all depends on the format of your "zone --validate" command, but the below would list all WWN

zoneshow --valiate | grep "\\*" | grep ":"

If you interested in the aliases, then something like the below might work

zoneshow --validate | grep -B1 "\\*" | grep alias:

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook