Fibre Channel (SAN)

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

CVE Hits

Hi,

Am Arun, actually am new to SAN environment, I got some CVE hit on my Brocade 6510 SAN switch, they are following CVE-2004-2761, CVE-2016-2183, CVE-2016-2107, CVE-2008-5161. Mya i know how to fix this issue. Thanks in advance..!!

Thanks

Arunpandian

Brocade Moderator

Re: CVE Hits

Hello,

Concerning the list of CVEs you have referenced, have you seen on a Brocade document that your equipment could be impacted?

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Brocade Moderator

Please check documents on Brocade Web site below:

http://www.brocade.com/en/support/security-advisories.html

Looking like there is no impact identified at the moment.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
New Contributor

Thanks Dude..!!

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook