Fibre Channel (SAN)

Occasional Visitor

Brocade Firmware Download prior 6.x???

Hi to all,

maybe it's by design but I want to update our very, very old Silkworms (E200) to the newest possible firmware release.

Currently they stay on v5.0.1b

As I've read in a post, I have to perform some steps between this release and tha last possible 6.2.2g, but where can I get the releases? As I know I will need 5.0.1d -> 5.2.3 -> 5.2.3c -> 6.0.1a -> 6.1.2c.

Any ideas where I can get the releases, because the oldest one that I can download is 6.2.0GA...?

Thanks for any suggestions...

Brocade Moderator

Re: Brocade Firmware Download prior 6.x???

Sorry, but releases prior to 6.2 are no longer supported, and will not be made avail for download. However, if one wants to put a Brocade switch under a support contract, and as the sweetener to getting covered, one were to ask for 'best effort' in getting the switches upgraded to a supported version - that might be possible. Contact your local Brocade sales office for assistance. 

Best of luck,

doc

Any and all information provided by me is for entertainment value and should not be relied upon as a guaranteed solution or warranty of mechantability. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a concern about data loss, or network disconnection, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, Please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook