Fibre Channel (SAN)

Occasional Contributor

BROCADE SIMULATOR DOWNLOAD

Dear Team,

Please i want to know if it is possible for me to downlad the brocade SAN fc switch simulator and where can i get the simulator. 

I really need this to grow better in brocade.

Urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

External Moderator

Re: BROCADE SIMULATOR DOWNLOAD

@Taiwo

there is no Switch Emulator available from Brocade.

TechHelp24
Occasional Contributor

Dear Antonio,

Thanks. So what do you advice. I really need a realtime lab that i can be using to perfect my knowledge on brocade switch especially when the one here in in a production environment.  Please advice accordingly.

Thanks

Brocade Moderator

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Perhaps the best will be to ask your management for a LAB test or a dedicate switch for test use only?

This can be useful for pre-production also.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Thiery, please can i get Brocade Associate SAN Administrator exam dumps from you?.

Brocade Moderator

Please check the documents available on mybrocade.com web site as well as register to specific trainings you will be interested to follow.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Brocade Moderator

On following link you will find all available scheduled trainings from Brocade:

http://www.brocade.com/en/education/course-schedule.html

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.