05-28-2014 07:17 PM
I'm trying to cascade two access gateways as per published Brocade AG documentaiton and running into an issue.
- Brocade 300 in Native Mode running FabricOS 7.1.1
- Brocade 200 in Access Gateway Mode running Fabric OS 6.2.2f
- HP 4/12 Blade Interconnect (C7000) in Access Gateway Mode running Fabric OS 6.2.2f
What I'm trying to do is:
[Brocade 300 - NATIVE] --- [Brocade 200 - AG (Core)] -- [HP 4/12 AG (Edge)]
In the above configration both:
- Brocade 200 uplinks to 300 via 2 x 4G links
- HP 4/12 uplinks to Brocade 200 via 2 x 4G links
- Brocade 200 and HP 4/12 switches were configured as follows:
ag --policydisable pg
ag --policyenable auto
No other commands were used.
I see uplink ports from HP 4/12 negotiate as G ports on B200. One of the two uplinks disables.
- When I connect both Brocade 200 AG and HP 4/12 AG to B300 directly (no AG cascade).
- Is my target state supported?
- Am I missing a command / setting / parameter somewhere?