In our customer's SAN,below medias are being used:
- 2GB/4GB/8GB short-wave SFP module
- 50μm/125μm & 60μm/125μm multimode fibre cables(MMF)
- 9μm/125μm single-mode fibre cables(SMF)
Is there any reference to be used to measure whether above components works at normal conditions:
- For SFP modules,what's the normal TX power & RX power(unit: dBm)
- For cables,what's the normal degree of attenuation(unit: db)
PS: 2GB/4GB SFP modules are most made by Finisar,and the 8GB SFP by Brocade.
Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.