02-20-2013 05:41 AM
I need some help for ldap auth configuration.
i tried to configure LDAP athentication for our Brocade SAN switches (FOS v7.0.2).
These are my steps:
1) i create my AD group (for example TEST) with Type=Security and Scope=Global.
2) my user was added to this group (for example myuser to TEST)
3) on switch AD servers was added with command aaaconfig --add xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -conf ldap -p 389 -d mydomain.com -t 3
4) ldap server was enabled : aaaconfig --authspec "ldap;local"
5) AD group TEST was added to admin role: ldapcfg maprole TEST admin
My question is if i'm forgetting something. Is there anything to be configured on the AD server? Something is missing, becouse i tried different variants to login with my domain user, but unsuccessful. Or i failed something?
Thanks in advance for help.