For more details, please see ourCookie Policy.

Fibre Channel (SAN)

Occasional Contributor

FOS v8.1.0b is not available for download

Hello

Could you tell me where can I find FOS v8.1.0b ?

I can see only v8.1.0c

Regards

Grzegorz

Broadcom Moderator

Re: FOS v8.1.0b is not available for download

Hello,

I have checked and it is available.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Occasional Contributor

Are you able insert link to FOS v8.1.0b ?

@Thierry.Zimmermann wrote:

Hello,

I have checked and it is available.

Broadcom Moderator

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Attached is the picture about softwares on mybrocade. 

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Occasional Contributor

You can see more than I.

in tab FOS 8.X I can see only 8.1.2, 8.1.2a, 8.1.1, 8.1.1a, 8.1.0, 8.1.0c, 8.0.x

Please attache link to v8.1.0b

Community Manager

@grzegorz.sawicki

Thank you for being a valuable member of the Brocade Community since 2013.

While we still encourage the Community to assist with your post, I wanted to let you know that I have passed your questions on to our TAC Engagement Team. They will be reaching out to you shortly to gather more information regarding your configuration, so we can get you routed to the correct group.

Once your case is closed, if appropriate, we will post the resolution to this thread to help others within the Community; or, if you'd prefer, please come back and post the resolution yourself.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help facilitate your case resolution.

Thank you!

Jason M.
Brocade Community Manager
@jason_cmgr

tac_engagement_v2b.png

cc: @Thierry.Zimmermann

External Moderator

@grzegorz.sawicki

do you try to download the FOS 8.1.0b trough mybrocade or trough OEM brocadeassist download page ?

what is the reason you are lookig for this Release ?

TechHelp24

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.