12-04-2013 07:35 AM
If you have removed lossless DLS you have to reset the ISL so that the switchs try to merge again.
Once done, take a look at the output in switchshow for those ports to see the message provided.
If you still see the following message,
15 15 010f00 id N8 In_Sync FC Disabled (SW Security Violation)
you may need to follow the recommendations about the SCC made by Dion in a previous post.
12-05-2013 04:28 AM
I got it working. There are several things to be done. It worked in my case.
2. Log on to SanSw01 and check that the configuration has been reset (the IP information will not be reset)
3. Connect SanSw01 and SanSW06
4. Enable and disable the Access Gateway Mode in the SWITCH section on SanSw01
5. Deactivate Insistent Domain ID Mode in CONFIGURE section. You must disable the switch first to deactivate it. This should be done on both san switches
6. In the SECURITY section - this has to be done on both san switches.
7. In the PORT ADMINISTRATION section, the port used for the fabric should have PERSISTENT ENABLED activated - This has to be done on both san switches.
8. Check that SanSW01 has received the configuration from SanSW06
Hope this will be helpfull for other as well.
Thank you all.