Ethernet Switches & Routers

Occasional Contributor

ip local policy route-map equivalent ?

How do I manipulate the next hop gateway of traffic generated by the router/switch? Brocade doesn't seem to have the same command as Cisco

When I configure a route map to match my VEs source IP then do a traceroute I see the traffic being routed out of the default gateway instead of the gateway specified in my route map

I've tried setting the route map in global config as well as on the VE level without any luck

Am I SOL here?

thanks

Broadcom

Re: ip local policy route-map equivalent ?

>> Brocade FCX devices do not support ACLs on Group VEs, even though the CLI contains commands for this action.
>>
>> . Inbound ACLs apply to all traffic, including management traffic. By default outbound ACLs are not applied to traffic generated by the CPU. This must be enabled using the enable egress-acl-oncontrol- traffic command.
>>
>> . The number of ACLs supported per device is listed in the Maximum number of ACL entries table.
>>
>> . Hardware-based ACLs support only one ACL per port. The ACL of
>> course can contain multiple entries (rules). For example,
>> hardware-based ACLs do not support ACLs
>>
>> Applying egress ACLs to Control (CPU) traffic By default, outbound ACLs are not applied to traffic generated by the CPU. This must be enabled using the enable egress-acl-on-control-traffic command.
>>
>> Syntax: enable egress-acl-on-control-traffic

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook