Ethernet Switches & Routers

Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

how to connect two switch with more than one link?

dears

i have 7250 and 6610 switches connected to gather but i have to connect more than one link between them like etherchannel in cisco.

i alrady do the following config:

int eth 1/2/2

link-aggrigate config key 10000

link-aggrigate active

int eth 1/2/8

link-aggrigate active

int eth 1/1/1

link-aggrigate active

int eth 1/1/19

link-aggrigate active

is it righ?

and how to check it work ??

show link-agg command not work.

show LAG bri   command also not work.

thanks

Brocade Moderator

Re: how to connect two switch with more than one link?

Hi -

To create a lag for ports 1/2/2 and 1/2/8 on the 6610:

Syntax: [no] lag lag-name { static | dynamic | keep-alive }

lag 6610to7250 static id 10

ports ethernet 1/2/2 ethernet 1/2/8

primary-port 1/2/2

deploy

You can download the L2 configuration guide for your the version you are running from my.brocade.com website.

-bill

Any and all information provided by me is for entertainment value and should not be relied upon as a guaranteed solution or warranty of merchantability. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a concern about data loss, or network disconnection, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, Please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".
Occasional Contributor

thank you dear for the replay.

i will check your solution.

i have another issue with Brocade switches:

when connecting to switches togather through thfiber (SFP) som port work and turned on immediatly and some others dont work at all??? for this reason i connect my previose switches with port 1/2/2 and 1/2/8 because the 1/2/7 and all other ports dont work at all.

i tried to replace the tx and rx but dont work too.

thanks again

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hello @sajjad

While we still encourage the community to assist with your post, we noticed you have a TAC case open regarding this issue. While engaged and working on a resolution with TAC Support, please continue to communicate directly with your TAC Support Engineer to avoid any private, customer-specific information from being posted to the Community.

Once your case is closed, if appropriate, we will post the resolution to this thread to help others within the Community; or, if you'd prefer, please come back and post the resolution yourself.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help faciliate your case resolution.

Best Regards,

Denise K.
Brocade Community Team
@DeniseK

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Click to Register
Download FREE NVMe eBook