2402CF

4802CF

FLS 48 G

Please reply

Frequent Contributor

Re: Need End of Life of Following Switches

[ Edited ]

Hi Alipk,

Current end of life info can be found at http://www.brocade.com/services-support/eol-product-support/index.page - however the the switches you have listed are too old to be on that page.

I am sure the  2402CF and 4802CF are end of support and if the FLS's are not then they will be as the end of sale date for these was a very long time ago.

Thanks
Michael
Occasional Contributor

You are due for an upgrade. The 2402 and 4802 are long gone and the FLS family are end of sale and will be gone in the next year or two as well.

What's the application? The new ICX platforms (6450/6610) could be something you want to look at as replacements.

If you want to keep that old gear running ebay will most likely be one your only options. Definitely get some shelf spares.

- Jonathon

Brocade Consultant
Northeast Ohio
BCNE & BCNP
Occasional Contributor

I do not see anything on old Foundry equipment is it listed anywhere.  I supect support has past on this.

Foundry BigIron 8000
Occasional Contributor

I do not see anything on old Foundry equipment is it listed anywhere.  I supect support has past on this.

Foundry BigIron 8000

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook