07-12-2016 07:46 AM
On my 6430, 6610, and FWS 648 switches I often get a TLS error (please enable TLS 1.0, 1.1, or 1.2) when trying to connect to the web interface. All those versions are enabled in the two browers we've tried (Internet Explorer from a Windows box and Firefox from a Linux box). It didn't start until I upgraded the firmware after I discovered it was about 3 years out of date, and has persisted through the last 3 updates I've done.
Sometimes the error goes away temporarily after I disable and then reenable https for the web logon.
I am a bit stumped on what could cause this, and would love to find a fix since I am the only one in my lab that manages through the console, and everyone else requires the web interface.