Ethernet Switches & Routers

Occasional Contributor

GS648P

Hello

What way is there that I can upgrade the switch from version 3.1 to the latest.  The unit is not under warranty and I assume I need a support contract to get the latest firmware.  The end of support fro this switch is 2017 so is there a way to get support to be able to get the latest upgrade?  Is there a one time support available?

Thanks

External Moderator

Re: GS648P

Raez,

accordly Brocade Support aggrement you have more option to get new FW.

• Pay for this instance on a Time & Materials basis
  • Renew your expired support contract
  • Purchase a new support contract

if you send me Contact details by email - see my profile - I can try to find with the local SE how you can get support for the Switch in question.

TechHelp24
Occasional Contributor

Thinks for this Antonio, I will send you an email with the information.

I can't seem to get any version. I just really need it badly
Brocade Moderator

Hi,

As per the earlier post in this thread you will need an active Technical Support contract with Brocade then you will be able to download software for GS648 from my.brocade.com

Thanks

Mick

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers.

All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.