Certification

Occasional Contributor

What is the Brocade Certified Professional SAN Channel Track?

Hello,

I saw the Brocade Certified Professional SAN Channel Track from Brocade Website related Certification area.

What is the Brocade Certified Professional SAN Channel Track?

And I wanna know, How can I do to obtain that certification.

Thanks,

Super Contributor

Re: What is the Brocade Certified Professional SAN Channel Track?

This track is for channel partners only. To achieve the track, you need to get all of the credentials on the list. If you are not a channel partner, you should look at the Data Center Track. If you have more questions email me directly at jcannata@brocade.com.

Joe Cannata

Brocade Certification Manager

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
Occasional Contributor

Hello Certification Manager.

Thank you for your the answer.

I already sent this inquiry by e-mail you two days ago, But, I did receive no response.
In connection with, obtaining that certification, the Brocade Certified Professional SAN Channel Track,
Please confirm that I am eligible to obtain that certification.
For your reference, My Brocade certification number is BRCD011925.
If I am not eligible to obtain that certification, the Brocade Certified Professional SAN Channel Track,
Please let me know, What I additonally obtain or pass the other certification.
And Finally, I wanna know, What is the benefit or fulfillment process, after passing and achieving that certification, the Brocade Certified Professional 
SAN Channel Track.

Thanks,

Super Contributor

I do not recall receiving your email. I always reply, so please send me just a test message to make sure it got through. If you work for one of Brocade's resellers, then you are eligible for that track. You had coded yourself in our database as a Brocade employee, which I changed to Channel Partner. Since you work for one of our partners you are then eligible for the SAN Channel Track. If you achieve the track, you will get a logo, certificate, and a gift to recognize your accomplishment.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook