Certification

New Contributor

Not able to reschedule the BCVRE exam at Indian Pearson testing centers.

I was traveling to India (from Saudi Arabia), I was trying to reschedule my exam to a test center in New Delhi or NCR but wasn't able to do so. I'm getting the below message.

The new appointment must be scheduled at a test center where the price of the exam is $US 150.00

Please let me know if I can cancel and schedule the exam with same voucher code, again.

I had used Vyatta (in lab) around 3 year ago and recently setup a lab in vmware with three vyatta routers, I have convered complete exam blue print with hands on labs. Also read vyatta documention available on brocade site and in the end gone through nuttshell guide.

Joe, could you please help me on the same?

Brocadian

Re: Not able to reschedule the BCVRE exam at Indian Pearson testing centers.

You cannot reschedule it for no cost after the end of promo date.

New Contributor

No, I don’t think so, I have rescheduled the exam at the same location (Riyadh) on 2nd of October'14 because wasn't able to reschedule in New Delhi.

Can someone please clarify the same?

Hi Malik, first I must let you know that Joe C has changed jobs and now works for HP. That said, I think the best course of action would be to check in with the testing center, Pearson VUE, or Kryterion. I do know that once a voucher has been used to register for an exam, it cannot be reinstated regardless of whether or not the exam was completed.

In Joe's absence, several of us from the Curriculum Development team are filling in until we have his replacement confirmed. I will be handling the social media aspect for Certification.

Thanks so much,

Paul Zahradka

Technical Course Developer, Multimedia
Brocade University Social Media Manager

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Click to Register
Download FREE NVMe eBook