Certification

Occasional Contributor

I completed the track certification But did not receive e-mail with notification and any gift.

Hello All,

I completed the track certification. That is the Brocade Certified Professional Data Center 2010 (BCPDC 2010).

I confirmed from Brocade CertMetrics web site.

But I did not receive e-mail with notification and any gift.

Are there some trouble or the procedures changes?

Thanks in advance.

Super Contributor

Re: I completed the track certification But did not receive e-mail with notification and any gift.

Congratulations on that achievement. It will depend on when you acheieved the Track, as to when you should have received an email. Please send me your details to my email address and I will research this for you. Use jcannata@brocade.com.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
Occasional Contributor

Re: I completed the track certification But did not receive e-mail with notification and any gift.

same here. I have passed BCFA  test back in Mid-Feb. I have not received any package from Brocade yet

Super Contributor

Please send me your complete name, and email address to my personal email and I will research this for you.

Joe Cannata

Sr. Manager of Business Development

jcannata@brocade.com

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook