Certification

How I Used My Cisco Background To Get Brocade Certified

by on ‎07-10-2012 03:48 AM (312 Views)

Posted by Joe Cannata on behalf of Gidalvio Manuel Brito Junior.

Brocade training is an excellent professional experience and opens many doors in the job market today where I work. Most of the machinery we have is Brocade, and with the vendor's certification it shows that you possess technical knowledge to do their work with quality.

I started my studies with the contents "BCNE in a Nutshell Study Guide for Exam 150-120", downloaded from Brocade's own site. I think the initiative to provide excellent material for study from the vendor's own site it's one more plus for anyone seeking knowledge and wanting professional growth. My methods for studying were reading the contents for 3 hours/day for 4 days, after taking CNE 250. As I have a Cisco certification associated with networks and already working with their equipment for 2 years, it was easier for me to absorb the content proposed in the BCNE in a Nutshell Study Guide and the CNE 250 "Preparing Cisco Certified Professionals for Brocade's BCNE Exam" class.

I would say that everyone has the opportunity to study, and make sure you do not miss this chance from Brocade, because today the world is very competitive. We should seek as much knowledge in various types of equipment. At the company where I work we have great server environments with critical data, and largely runs on equipment from Brocade. Today, I try to get more objective Brocade certifications, because I believe that the market for Brocade tends to grow in Brazil and worldwide.

Gidalvio Manuel Brito Junior

Ananke

São Paulo, Brazil