Certification

Super Contributor

CCNAs/CCNPs/CCIEs: Bridge to Brocade

A Fast Track to Brocade Certification for Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE Professionals

If you are a Cisco CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE, you now have a faster way to add another prestigious certification to your portfolio—the Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE). With just eight training hours and a successful exam, you can achieve this highly rewarding certification.

Brocade recognizes that professionals who’ve acquired CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE credentials are highly proficient in routing and switching protocols. By taking advantage of the new Brocade CNE 250 fast-track course to BCNE certification, you can advance straight to the specific knowledge and credentials to sell, administer, maintain, and troubleshoot networks containing Brocade products.

Beginning August 30, 2010, Brocade fast-track learning can reduce your BCNE time investment by two-thirds, and completely eliminate the exam cost. No travel is required—the live, instructor-led CNE 250 Preparing Cisco Professionals for the Brocade BCNE Exam course is delivered straight to your home or office desktop via Brocade Gold Standard Virtual Classroom Training (VCT).

Registration for the CNE 250 course is just $99, and for a limited time you will receive a FREE Certification Promo Code when you successfully complete the CNE 250 VCT or WBT course! Click here for details.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
Occasional Contributor

Re: CCNAs/CCNPs/CCIEs: Bridge to Brocade

First of all, let me say that I'm really glad that Brocade implemented this Fast Track solution. I think it's a nice trend in the industry to respect the certs of each other, and our time spent to aquire each one.

A question regarding the free promo code: since it's already published, is it possible and legal to use the promo code without taking the CNE250 course?

Cheers,

Tamas

Super Contributor

Thank you for your feedback about this program. Let me say that using the code by someone not taking the CNE 250 class in not in the spirit of this promotion, and we will be tracking those who have used the code and not attanded the class.

Joe Cannata
Contributor

Hi Joe ¡¡

The course is live or its a course recorder... I ask this because i not understand english in real time... I need listen it slowly, i'm spanish.

For read in english i not have any problem...

Regards,

Super Contributor

You may take this as web-based, instead of as a virtual class. That should help you. Also, depending upon your country, you may also qualify for an extra 30 minutes on the exam as well.

Joe Cannata
Contributor

Thanks joe...

I have ccna but its expired... Recently i have passed a ccnp exam but i dont have the entire certification..

¿Can i purchase this course?

Thanks

Super Contributor

Yes, you may still attend. Our courses are open to all. Good luck, and by the way, we do accept a valid CCNP as an elective. I just need a scan of your certificate emailed to me when you complete CCNP.

Joe Cannata
Contributor

Sorry i not have understand very well.. The courses are open for all. Why you need a scan of the ccnp title?

Thanks ¡¡¡

Super Contributor

I was trying to say that we will honor your CCNP in our program, as one of the electives you take if you desire to complete a track. I don't need your CCNP certificate for you to take the course. They were meant to be two different items.

Joe Cannata
Contributor

Thanks joe. Now i understand.

I can take the course... I make the payment and i can learn a web based course and i can take, after, the exam BCNE.

one last question. The course include a  certificate or similar stating that i have make the course?

Thanks ¡¡¡

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook