Certification

Occasional Visitor

BCNE Certification

Recently passed my exam (yay! female network engineers) but in downloading my certification, I noticed that the certification is MUCH more simplier and honestly a "downgrade" from previous years. Mine doesn't even show the brocade stamp/logo on the bottom left like previous years where it shows as "Certified _____" "Accredited _______" etc. 

Is this how it looks as of recently? If so, what a disappointment. 
I really was looking forward to having a highly acclaimed Brocade certification at my company's priviledged wall of accolades and Brocade's was always so unique and professional looking. Not anymore.... very generic. 

Saddened. 

Re: BCNE Certification

Hi there, I'm so sorry for your experience with the certificate. Would you mind emailing a screenshot and/or sending the file you downloaded to certification@brocade.com so that we can take a look at it? I'm wondering if something didn't translate with your download. We have recently redesigned our certificates, but only slightly compared to years past so I'd like to see how yours looks.

Thanks so much,

Paul

Technical Course Developer, Multimedia
Brocade University Social Media Manager
Occasional Visitor

Even I have the same scinario. When i have downloded the Certificate at multiple slot same logo issue with me as well..:smileysad:

Thank you for letting us know, it's really helpful to have feedback. If you could also please email your certificate or a screenshot of how it looks to certification@brocade.com, we can take a closer look.

Thank you!

Paul

jain.jose@westcon.com wrote:

Even I have the same scinario. When i have downloded the Certificate at multiple slot same logo issue with me as well..:smileysad:

Technical Course Developer, Multimedia
Brocade University Social Media Manager

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook