Certification

Contributor

BCND

Is there a nutshell guide available for the BCND?

I checked the education website but I couldnt find one......

Thanks,

Super Contributor

Re: BCND

We will have it ready in the next 14 days or so. The exam doesn't go live until the 14th of February, and we hope to have it in advance of the live date. It is very close to completion. I'll be reviewing the first draft this coming week.

Joe Cannata

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
Contributor

Thanks Joe!

Contributor

For those of us that took and passed the beta BCND exam, will we get certificates? I received my score report but did not get a cert.

Thank you,

Super Contributor

Yes you will get a certificate. The fulfillments are being processed. When the beta re-score was completed, an abnormal number of fulfillments came through at one time. You should have at least received an email from them by now. If not, reply to me at jcannata@brocade.com and I will research this for you. Congratulations on passing the exam.

Joe Cannata
New Contributor

Hi Joe,

I missed the opportunity to take the beta, and am now set to take the exam on 2/14.  I was wondering if the Nutshell guide is any closer to being available prior to my exam?  I have been reviewing the documentation that was recommended to prepare for the beta for the time being.  Thanks for your time!

Super Contributor

I am due to get the final draft tomorrow. Send me an email at jcannata@brocade.com later Friday.

Joe Cannata
Contributor

Joe,

Will there be a knowledge asessment test for the BCND on the education website in the furture?

Super Contributor

Yes, it is avilable now, see below:

CND 101-WBT Brocade BCNP Knowledge Assessment (FREE)
This  course is designed to check a student's knowledge and skills against  sample questions covering some of the scope of the Brocade Certified  Network Designer (BCND) Exam (150-510). Learners will see multiple  choice and multiple answer questions, which mimic the look and feel of  the actual BCND exam. This assessment will also help illustrate what  students know, what they don't know, and where each learner needs to  spend more time studying to pass the BCND exam. The assessment contains  and covers the broad spectrum of topics that fall into the realm of the  actual exam. Just like the real exam, the topics will not be presented  in any particular order. These questions are for the sole purpose of  study and review, and in no way reflect specific test content.

http://www.brocade.com/forms/getFile?p=documents/course_data_sheets/CND101-WBT-DataSheet.pdf

You may enroll here: http://learning.brocade.com/ilearn/en/learner/jsp/login.jsp?site=BES

Good luck on the exam.

Joe Cannata
Contributor

Thanks!  

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook