Certification

Contributor

BCLE

Can anyone guide me towards some good study material for the BCLE?

And any feedback you may have if you have taken it.

Thanks,

Contributor

Re: BCLE

Hi Scott,

just go to http://www.brocade.com/education/certification-accreditation/certified-layer-4-7-engineer/index.page, this is the official info from Brocade about that certification. The BCLE Nutshell Study Guide is quite good. And as always, I got the most out of 'hands-on experience' with the ADX box.

-Alex

Contributor

Thanks AAALex!

I downloaded the nutshell guide......

Now I need to find an ADX box to work on!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Another thing... there is an assessment test for BCLE at learning.brocade.com which is quite near to the real BCLE test... and I found some questions to be harder than in the actual test ;-)

-Alex

New Contributor

Do you know where I can find a testking for this exam?

Last week I failed with a score of 52% :S

Apreciate your help!!!

kind regards

Super Contributor

I really hope you are kidding. Under the terms and conditions of our Certification Program, just asking for a braindump will get you banned for life from the program. I know what Testking is, and the fact you are trying to use it means you seeks to "prepare irregularly". We strive to maintain program integrity. I suggest you email me privately at jcannata@brocade.com next week when I return from vacation, because as of now, you will not be taking any future Brocade exams until I hear from you.

Joe Cannata

Brocade Certification Manager

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook