Certification

New Contributor

BCFP

Hi Friends ,

Can you please provide me the link for a guide for latest  Brocade certified professional examination. of if possible the latest practise examination.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: BCFP

If you mean the beta exam go to this document: http://community.brocade.com/docs/DOC-2041 within this community.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
Occasional Contributor

Hi Joe

I am sceduled to do both BCFA 16 Gbps beta exam and BCFP 16 Gbps beta exam. Do you know if there are any Knowledge Assessment or Virtual Classroom Event for both Exams.

Regards

Super Contributor

Beta exams do not have knowledge addessments ot training. These are new exams, where we try all of the questions. When the exams go live there will be supporting material. Good ukck on both.

Joe Cannata
Regular Contributor

Is there a % required to pass the exam?

Does passing this beta exam mean that you're BCFP?

Valued Contributor

There will probably be an % needed to pass, but it depends (I guess) on which questions make it to the final exam.

The current BCFP has a passing score of 59 percent out off 65 questions, which means 39 richt answers.

Look for current cut scores of all exams on http://www.brocade.com/education/certification-accreditation/exam-information/index.page

And yes if you pass the BCFP 16G exam you´ll be BCFP 16G certified.

New Contributor

Which is the current BCFP exam. Is the exam still in the beta phase and where would I get the materials to prepare for it.

Super Contributor

143-070 is the current BCFP exam. The beta for the 16 Gbps is probably full. Look in the Certification Community at the announcement at the top for the study materials.

Joe Cannata
New Contributor

Is this the 16Gb or the BCFP 10gb exam. Could you please send me details on the syllabus as well the study materials for preparation.

Super Contributor

143-070 is the 8 Gbps, 2010 edition of BCFP. The 16 Gbps is in beta, and you can find the preparation material for that here. That beta ends 9/8/2011. Details for the current 143-070 exam may be found here.

Joe Cannata

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook