Certification

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

BCFA

hello

I'm new to the forum
I would like to pass the BCFA accreditation, but can not find the manual for the study
I'm from Spain and in my country there is not much information

Can anyone help me on this

Regular Contributor

Re: BCFA

http://www.brocade.com/downloads/documents/certification_study_tools/BCFA_Nutshell16GbpsEdition.pdf

Although I would wait for a couple of months, as the exam gets a refresh soon.

http://community.brocade.com/t5/Certification/New-Gen-5-BCFA-amp-BCFP-Exams/ta-p/5997#!

The mentioning of Gen5 just means it's about the 16Gb product line, so don't worry about that.

If these new features make you uncomfortable then take the current exam before the february refresh.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello and welcome to the forum. I see one of our great members sent you the link for the Nutshell guide. We also have practice questions which you can find in the Certfiication Community here. Before you attempt the exam, make sure you've had some hands-on time with the switches, or at least been to some training. It's hard to pass trying to book-learn the material.

If you need any other assistance, please email me directly, jcannata@brocade.com, since I run the Certification Program, I can answer almost anything. Good luck on the BCFA exam.

Joe Cannata

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification
New Contributor

thanks!!

i work in storage and I would like the acreditation in brocade..

it´s good start to the year for the purpose of passing the BCFA!!!

:smileyhappy:

regards!

Occasional Visitor

Hey Joe,

I'm doing the Certified Fabric Administrator (BCFA) 16 Gbps Training (CFA 200) in February.

With the old exam expiring in February, do you think the course I'm doing will cover the content in the new exam?

Thanks,

Paul.

New Contributor

Hi, can your please help me with understanding:-

How is FC address 0x241932 equal to physical port 25?

And How is FC address 0x240932 equal to domain id 36

Contributor

hi mona,

please see my explaination in other 2 post you opened ;)

regards

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook