Certification

New Contributor

143-090 (Pro SAN Admin 2017) Exam

[ Edited ]

Has anyone taken the 143-090 (Pro SAN Admin 2017) exam yet ??
Any tips or advice if anyone has ?

Cheers

Brocade Moderator

Re: 143-090 (Pro SAN Admin 2017) Exam

Hi Carlos,

I took it last week. It is certainly a more in depth and detailed exam compared to the certification it is replacing.

But the good news is the questions are a lot clearer - less ambiguous so more time spent on the answers and less time needed to work out the question.

There was a lot of focus on FCIP and quite a lot on FCR. The BPSA300 course and notes (with appendix) covered all the questions - the appendix material was tested.

Worth having and using the permitted white board - I needed it for a number of port numbering Qs like VE ports.

I felt to be rattling through the Qs but still only had a few minutes to spare, so don't hand about.

The questions are from a large pool of Qs, so which ones you get is a matter of chance, but I believe the percentage on each subject is fixed.

There is not much more I can add except good luck.

Kind regards,
Rick

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers.

All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. .
New Contributor

Hi Rick

Many thanks for your help, gives me an idea of what to expect. Couple of other Q's for you

Is there much in the way of lab work on the exam? 

Is the whiteboard option given when you take the exam?

Cheers

Highlighted
Brocade Moderator

[ Edited ]

Hi Carlos,

You are welcome,

The exam is purely multiple choice format so no lab work , if that is what you mean.

The Training course / Web Based Training  does include lab work for each module covered.

The exam rules say the only tool you can use for notes is a clear white board which you will need to wipe clean at the end of the exam.

I bought a simple A4 size board for this use.

kind regards

Rick

Kind regards,
Rick

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers.

All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. .
New Contributor

Please send to me Practive Exam for Brocade Associate Campus Implementer 2017 (180-110). My email is nguyenmaiphuong0702@gmail.com . Thank all very much !

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook