Brocade University

jsg
Occasional Contributor

brocade free web based training sessions

I have tried to sign up to take one of the free online webinars from Brocade.  I tried to schedule the free 1 hour DCFM overview.   I get taken to a SABA website where I filled out the information.   However my status just shows pending for the class even though its free.   Am I missing something on how to access this class after I signed up?    Thanks

Super Contributor

Re: brocade free web based training sessions

We have our staff looking into this for you. When in doubt, you can always email education@brocade.com so they see your query.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification

Hi James, we're sorry for the trouble.  Brocade has a shutdown twice a year, and we were just closed over the July 4th week which is most likely why your post wasn't replied to.  Please contact education@brocade.com and someone can troubleshoot your issue and have you up and running in no time.  Thanks much,  Paul

Technical Course Developer, Multimedia
Brocade University Social Media Manager
Super Contributor

James,

We enrolled you in the course, but when we tried to send a confirmation, the email rejected as an invalid address. Please send a corrected email address to education@brocade.com, and they will get everything squared for you.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Click to Register
Download FREE NVMe eBook