Brocade University

Migrating from Cisco SANs to Brocade

by on ‎04-03-2012 06:30 PM (2,362 Views)

Guidelines and strategies for the migration of legacy Cisco MDS to the industry-leading Brocade DCX and DCX 8510 SAN Fabric solutions that deliver the highest performance and operational simplicity from any network vendor today.

Comments
by Erik_Laurent
on ‎01-31-2014 08:28 AM

Hi,

As described in the document, I did run SAN Health for the Cisco switches and submitted the resulting data to receive the SAN Health report. So far so good.

However, I now only have the SAN Health report and no zoning script yet (or at least I didn't find it)

The document says: "Submit the Brocade SAN Health auditing data to the Brocade SAN Health team to generate a zoning script for the Brocade DCX platform."

This is where I'm stuck.

- what 'SAN Health auditing data' are we exactly talking about ? The original SAN Health data or the generated report ?

- where can I find this 'SAN Health team'  ? mail address ? web link ? so I can submit them the necessary input.

Many thanks for helping out.

Erik (Belgium)

by
on ‎01-31-2014 11:49 AM

Erik,

about you problem, I'm the opinion you should post this as new question and not as comment.

by Moderator
‎12-11-2014 09:32 AM - edited ‎12-11-2014 09:33 AM

All SAN Health specifics can be found in the SAN Health online help at http://community.brocade.com/docs/DOC-2662. The information for zone migration can be found there under the title SAN Health Zone Migration Assistance.