Brocade University

EJN
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

French online course

Hi all,

i would like tp know if is there some e-learning for partners on brocade.csod.com ?

i saw this information on brocade web site but i can find anyone, is someone can help me ?

Regards

EJN

External Moderator

Re: French online course

@EJN

yoy ask for "e-learning for partners"

but what you mean with "French online course" ?

TechHelp24
Brocadian

@EJN

Hello and thank you for your interest in Brocade Education!

We do offer Brocade web-based training in the Brocade Learning Portal (CSOD). This training is available to partners. To access the Brocade Learning Portal, please login to MyBrocade, click on Education, and select 'Brocade Learning Portal'. From there you can browse for training, search for specific courses, etc.

I hope this helps!

Thank you,
Lindsay

EJN
New Contributor

Both of you, Thx for reply,
Anyway i already got access to partner learning portal, unfortunatly, everything in is in English, i would like to know if it exist some french version of "training courses", pdf etc...
Thank you
External Moderator

As fair as i know, there are none Courses or Training in other Language excepted English.

But maybe Thierry @Thierry.Zimmermann can answer here if somewhat in French is available.

TechHelp24
Highlighted
Brocade Moderator

Hello,

I'm sorry but all the official trainings are in English language only for make sure to be consistent about content and facilitate the trainings update.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook