Brocade University

Frequent Contributor

Education office- class cancellation

Does anyone work in the education office this week? Been trying to call, left a message and have been emailing without a response. Was scheduled for CEF 200 in Broomfield starting the 17th and it got cancelled, they mentioned a new class, but had the dates wrong and didn't mention which city it was in, I asked for clarification and haven't heard back. So now am I not only unable to attend this class, but will be out the airfare.

Other than this class that might occur the following week, there are no other offerings in North America that are scheduled according to this (except my class that got cancelled) http://community.brocade.com/docs/DOC-1845 , I also look here and see no other offerings Brocade University Courses. It's bad enough that the class is cancelled, but the lack of communication is frustrating.

Super Contributor

Re: Education office- class cancellation

I have forwarded this to the people who are working this week. Please email educationsales@brocade.com for a faster response this week. Wednesday is a holiday for us. I am off as well, but did not want to leave you hanging.

Joe Cannata
Sr. Manager of Certification

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook