Application Delivery (ADX)

i have defined virtual and real server on ADX 1000 but unable to define ports for these servers.

i am trying to configure a ADX1000 load balancer , first i defined real servers and virtual server and save the changes but when i defined ports for these server it shows syntx error although its shows different ports when i press ? like 

RS-WebSrvr1 #port http ----    

when i enter it shows a syntx error ... tell me the solution please

Brocade Moderator

Re: i have defined virtual and real server on ADX 1000 but unable to define ports for these servers.

Hi,

Could you please provide additional details of your existing configuration and also exactly what command is typed and what error is shown

Regards

Mick

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers.

All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.