Application Delivery (ADX)

Occasional Contributor

VIP route

Hi,

I have a ServerIron set up with two real servers and two VIPs using HTTP & FTP, when the servers are connected to the ServerIron directly the VIP routes the ip address correclty and it works fine. I have now plugged the ServerIron in to a FastIron edge and also the two servers are in port 14&15. I can ping the servers and the VIP on the ServerIron fine. I have set up a webpage on the server, i connected to its ip address and its fine no problem, i connect to the VIP i get nothing. i can ping it but it wont bring up the webpage even though it did when the servers were direcltly connected. Everything is on the same subnet.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Super Contributor

Re: VIP route

Hi Darryn,

Can you please post the results of the following commands

show ver
show run
show server virtual

Also you should check that you have configured the loopback.

Thanks

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for the reply, i can confirm the loopback interfaces are installed correclty, i have attached a file with all the outputs you asked for.

Cheers,

Super Contributor

I cannot see any loopback configured in the show run output

Can you please try adding the loopback interface

from config term level

int lo1

ip add 192.168.2.254/24

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I can add loopback interfaces on the ServerIron, i think it is working now, i believe it was an issue with the routing table on the server it self.

Cheers

Super Contributor

ok have a good one, please mark the thread as closed.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook