12-11-2011 12:19 PM
i am configuring SI-1016 first time. i did the followings steps to start with http load balancing,
1. Created a seprate VLAN and connected SI management Interface to it and assigned the ip address 192.168.15.10
2. Connected the Interface 1 to switch (L2 switch, also servers are connected to this switch)
3. add the default route.
4. Tested to ping Real Servers, perfectly working.
5. configured the real server
server port 80
server real sweb1 192.168.50.117
6. Configured the Virtual serveras
server virtual www.example.com default local
bin http pbad-spweb http
7. Performed the test
SSH@ServerIronADX 1000#show server bind
Virtual server: pws1.www.example.com Status: enabled IP: 192,168.50.117
http -------> sweb1: 192.168.50.117, http (Failed)
Output is failed.
Can any one help me on this