Application Delivery (ADX)

Occasional Visitor

Brocade ServerIron ADX1000. Is it possible to write information about all connections to logfile?

Sorry for my English. I am writing this question with Google Translate help :smileyhappy:
We have Brocade ServerIron ADX1000, which is configured for load balancing between two web servers (port 443). Is it possible to write information about all connections to logfile? Let me explain in more detail.
There are configured a virtual server 10.1.10.10 and two real servers: 10.1.10.11 and 10.1.10.12
By command "show server connections" I can see the number of sessions with each real server. I need to gather information about connections in the logs, not just be able to watch it on a monitor on-line. I can enable logging sessions by command "connection-log all", but then in the logs I see only the sessions from clients to 10.1.10.10 and not see sessions from web servers 10.1.10.11 and 10.1.10.12
I hope for the help of professionals.

Contributor

Re: Brocade ServerIron ADX1000. Is it possible to write information about all connections to logfile?

Hi,

Serveriron adx only logs forward connections from client to the virtual ip. If you are not using source-nat then you can enable logging on the webservers directly to get information about the sessions of client IPs. I am not sure about your exact requirements but you can also look into details of sflow feature. 

-Regards

Mohit,

-Mohit Sahni

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook