Application Delivery (ADX)

Occasional Visitor

Are REST or SOAP web services supported as ServerIron health checks?

We require a complex health check which needs to run internal code to assess health before a request is routed to a target server. This check could best be implemented via a REST or SOAP call to the server.

Are REST or SOAP web services supported as ServerIron health checks? (we are running both ServerIron 850 & ADX 10000)

Thanks.

Brocade Moderator

Re: Are REST or SOAP web services supported as ServerIron health checks?

Hi,

Here is link to SLB guide, Chapter 4 details the health checks that are available http://www.brocade.com/content/dam/common/documents/content-types/configuration-guide/serveriron-12502-slbguide.pdf

I do not believe that REST or SOAP health checks are available

Regards

Mick 

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers.

All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Click to Register
Download FREE NVMe eBook