Content & Malware Analysis

View Only

What's New

• IMPORTANT - Your Symantec ABRCA Root Certificate is about to Expire – Action Required

The root certificate for one or more of your Symantec Network products may be expiring soon. Customers are advised to take action as soon as possible to avoid any system failures. The attached letter will provide instructions on how to update each affected product’s certificate.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Klaus is correct, For the CAS-S400 and CAS-S500 series hardware boxes, Malware Analysis was available as an optional add-on. It was not available on the CAS-S200 or the CAS-VA. With our new offering, Malware Analysis is available as standalone virtual ...

• Hi, you can use i cap:// IP-address/ or i cap://hostname/ (I prefer hostnames) If you are using ICAPs and verify the certificates, make sure that your SAN matches this IP or hostname. Matthias

Quick Links

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Unanswered Threads

• Hi; Let's say I want to send emails upon certain alerts over secure SMTP, I know that I have to import the SMTP server's CA as per the article https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/symantec-security-software/web-and-network-security/management-center/3-1/Troubleshoot-and-Resolve-Issues/ca-export-for-upgrade.html#concept5113_3.1 ...