CA Mainframe Software Manager

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA MSM Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Latest Discussions

• Following feedback from the Community and further research into how the Broadcom Support Portal enhancements impacted CA Mainframe Software Manager, i'm pleased to report that we have been able to relax the minimum Java requirement to: IBM Java ...

• During our January 15, 2020 community webcast,   @Jan.Cihlar provided a high-level introduction to the new mainframe software management standard using z/OSMF and its impacts on CA CSM users. We received feedback from attendees that you wanted more ...

Unanswered Threads

• Question: The name of the product package changed after I originally installed the product and when my CSI's were created. How do I apply maintenance to my existing CSIs and SMP/E files and associate those to the new product name? Answer: ...

• Question: Can I generate an exception SYSMOD report for a SMP/E environments? Answer: Yes, to generate an Exception SYSMOD Repor t for an SMP/E Environment follow these steps: - Click the SMP/E Environments tab - Locate the SMP/E ...

1 person recommends this.