CA PDSMAN

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA PDSMAN Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

Latest Discussions

• ​Thanks for your time Ray. After I posted this message I did see PDSM07 too and that's most likely our answer. PGM=CAWABATC works like a champ too but that will likely big a bigger lift. Most appreciate your reply, Always a pleasure working with the CA/Broadcom ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Manuel, We don't have a utility that produces the exact output, but PDSM07 is similar. Here is an extract from a PDSM07 report for a Program Object library: PDSMAN r7.70 DIRECTORY LISTING ** PDSM07 ** CA31-T     PDSM07                            ...

1 person recommends this.

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: CA PDSMAN

Good morning. We are having problems with the CA SMP / E "Internet Service Retieval" configuration. After installing the certificates indicated in the manual "Mainframe Common Maintenance Procedures" (Configure CA SMP/E Internet Service Retrieval) and ...