Test Data Manager

What's New

• Welcome to the Test Data Manager Communities Site

Welcome to the Test Data Manager Community where Test Data Manager users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Test Data Manager journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Test Data Manager investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hi @Jessica Astorga   it appears to me that SQLFunctions are just passed thru by FDM.   Have you tried including an XMLQuery in the SQLFunction that describes the ​​rules to be applied to the column / XML node?

• Hi Zafar,  given that you have successfully performed this action in the past, I'd recommend you open a Tech Support case and attach the new set of RR Pairs so that Support can diagnose the issue. Scott

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Test Data Manager

Hi, I'm trying to implement a combination of Datamaker masking functions with default Oracle SQL. In Datamaker default projects there are few transformations defined in the following way: (Project: StoreFront, Version: Release 1) However, above ...

• Posted in: Test Data Manager

Hi, This is for TDM ver 4.8.1. For the Subset process we are using the Oracle Data pump export/import to generate par files. How can we use Javelin for the same process. The example that is available is inserting the records in the Target Database. we ...