Release Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the Release Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the Release Automation Community where Release Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Release Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Release Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• I noticed the option to use "filters". Please disregards my previous email. Thanks, Avi Biton Assistant Vice President Systems Engineering Cloud, Automation & Platform Delivery 212.553.6994 tel X6994 347.502.4491 mobile ...

• Hi Avi, Thank you for the mail. There are filters added to the columns within that grid.  As shown above, by clicking the filter icon in the table headers, will prompt for a search filter to the user. Best regards, ------------------------------ ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Release Automation

Please note that these scripts are not supported by our development team, support team, or Broadcom. They are community supported. They are being provided as a courtesy to anyone they might help. Enhancements, ideas, fixes, feedback, etc.. via the Community ...

• Posted in: Release Automation

We have a Run Command Line action that is running on an agent and seemingly completing, i.e. the service that the command line starts on the agent has been started. However the status does not get reflected in the Nolio UI when looking at the deployment. ...