Symantec IGA

View Only

What's New

• Announcing Release of Symantec IGA 14.5

The Identity and Access Management product group of Broadcom’s IMS division is pleased to announce the release of Symantec Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) 14.5!

For more detailed information on the many upgrades and improvements made to the Symantec IGA product, please see the release notes by component: Identity ManagerIdentity GovernanceIdentity Portal and the Virtual Appliance. For additional information and documentation, please visit our documentation site here.

Please note: Symantec IGA supports upgrades from release 14.3 to 14.4 and 14.4 to 14.5 - if customers are on a release prior to 14.4, they must first move to 14.4 before upgrading to 14.5.  Support for 14.4 has been extended through September of 2024 to help with upgrade planning.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi CHANDRA, Since you mention this challenge was occurring during password reset, I would suggest looking at the password keyspace for special characters that your solution is not allowing. The solution is UTF8, and can manage most special characters, ...

• Hi Ribesh, if we think about it, Identity Manager is the technical console, someone with directory structure knowledge can decide to move accounts between organizational units inside Active Directory. Then Identity Portal is more geared towards the ...

Quick Links

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Symantec IGA

Hello Community, I'm trying to install the remote tools for Vapp 14.4 prod and receive an error on the install wizard saying 'failed to connect to virtual appliance host' when trying to access the property files on the server using a browser i'm getting ...

• Posted in: Symantec IGA

Hello all Is there a project to use as reference (example) for crud operations to an sql database using multiple tables having direct and indirect assosiations with each other ? Thank you Gerasimos