Symantec Identity Management

What's New

• Welcome to the Symantec Identity Management Communities Site

Welcome to the Symantec Identity Management Community where Symantec Identity Management users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Symantec Identity Management journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Symantec Identity Management investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hello, We are working on adding an escalation to the Identity Governance OOTB Workflow.  Basically, we want to add a time escalation to the node where the campaign is waiting to be attested. We have used Workpoint to configured this same type of behavior ...

• Hi, I followed the steps for extend the schema and I see the tab custom in account template with the attribute that I created. The attribute  is correctly propagated on the endpoint. Now I wont to create a correlation rule with this attribute for explore ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hello, We are working on adding an escalation to the Identity Governance OOTB Workflow.  Basically, we want to add a time escalation to the node where the campaign is waiting to be attested. We have used Workpoint to configured this same type of behavior ...

• Broadcom has identified a regression in the above releases, which causes a looping conditions in certain circumstances. The looping occurs when an object known to Provisioning Server was manually deleted on the endpoint itself and then searched for ...

2 people recommend this.

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• Hi The Symantec Identity Suite team are proud to announce the general availability of newest cumulative patch (CP2) for our Virtual Appliance versions 14.2 In this release, we have added some new and existing features, including: Support to Change ...

• Hi In our continued effort to allow our customers to be able to use our products on the latest platforms, we are pleased to announce to we are now supporting Microsoft SQL Server "Always-on" feature on MS-SQL 2016 and 2017 Enterprise edition for our ...

1 person recommends this.