AutoSys Workload Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the AutoSys Workload Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the AutoSys Workload Automation Community where AutoSys Workload Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your AutoSys Workload Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your AutoSys Workload Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Products Covered
    • Autosys Workload Automation  
    • Workload Automation iXP

Latest Discussions

• Is this AutoSys? The calendar must be assigned via run_calendar or exclude_calendar depending on use case. And date_conditions must be on. Good luck. Steve C. Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic ...

• Thank you! Steve C. Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi to all! I have a problem with encoding of cyrillc symbols in AutoSys. I'd like to use cyrillc in job description. Also, some of my SAP jobs in AutoSys use fields " Success message " and "Failure message"​ to read SAP logs. Information in logs might ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi, We are suddenly unable to login to WCC and have the following errors in the logs  # Cannot get the connection to  jdbc:ca:sqlserver://FRER1026\PJSI:1433;DatabaseName=WCC_Main;selectMethod=cursor, trying again .. INFO   | jvm 1    | 2020/02/19 ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• Date: October 24, 2019 To: CA Workload Automation iXp Customers  From: The CA Technologies CA Workload Automation Team Subject: Announcement for CA Workload Automation iXp On behalf of Broadcom, we appreciate your business and the opportunity ...

• CA Workload Automation iXp Support Announcement Date: October 15, 2019 The CA Workload Automation iXp JAR files are signed with an SSL certificate, so that the JAR files are trusted by the Java Runtime Environment (JRE).  The JAR files in the ...

1 person recommends this.