Flowdock

What's New

• Welcome to the Flowdock Communities Site

Welcome to the Flowdock Community where Flowdock users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Flowdock journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Flowdock investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• I am administrator for one of the organization and wanted to restrict the users outside the organization joining. I already have disabled the email domain login but I can see still users from outside organization can join the organization via join url ...

• Hi Kevin, Thank you for reporting this. I have reported this issue to the Dev team so they can check into it. Lori

1 person recommends this.

Latest Blog Posts

• If you are one among many other users like me, who are never in the habit of closing Flows/ 1-1s and have a laundry list of Flows/ 1-1s always open And you always find it hard to get to the right flow/ 1-1 of your choice quickly and end ...

2 people recommend this.
  • PagerDuty recently announced in a post that V1 API that we we use for Flowdock + PagerDuty integration is planned to be decommissioned on 19th Oct'2018. So we proactively worked with PagerDuty and have updated our integration to work with V2 API. ...

Most Active Members