Automic Workload Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the Automic Workload Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the Automic Workload Automation Community where AWA users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your AWA journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Automic Workload Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Your feedback in this survey on dashboards and analytics   will impact how the Automic Dashboard will look like in the future.   We would like to learn about how you work with dashboards, what you are currently missing and understand all the small ...

• While Autmic now supports an UTF-8 database, it does not mean the product is fully UTF-8 capable. I have seen other spots where non-ASCII Characters won't show properly. People have been asking for Automation Engine to become fully UTF-8 capable for ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, I install Automic 12.3.1, the build of 2020-02-15. I create a JOBP without any objects. I run it and get a request. Is it a designed change? How to avoid this request as 12.2? Thanks

• Hi all, someone suggested to change COMBINED_ACTIVITIES in UC_SYSTEM SETTINGS to get more objects in Executions results. V12.3.0 ... change combined activities to 20.000 (default 500) ... I doubled it to 999 and did not see much change in Performance ...

Upcoming Events