DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Miller, Currently UIM RESTMON doesn't support retrieving alarms from other systems. Please see if you can use UIMAPI to insert dynatrace alarms into UIM. Rgds, Rajesh B

• We have setup RSP at Hub group, created credentials and trying to create monitoring profiles at device group but credential list is showing blank. Please suggest. ------------------------------ GURU ------------------------------

Quick Links

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Unanswered Threads

• We have setup RSP at Hub group, created credentials and trying to create monitoring profiles at device group but credential list is showing blank. Please suggest. ------------------------------ GURU ------------------------------

• Hi Everyone. I need to monitoring a Storwize V7000 Storage Management (V7000_782548B). I am configuring with bm_svc v1.1.1 probe When I do a test I get this error... and this error is because el user can't execute this command (svctask) ...

Latest Blog Posts

• MCS streamlines management of monitoring configurations & alarm policies for 100s of target devices simultaneously through templates and profiles. It leverages DX UIM groups to apply zero-touch monitoring & creates intuitive dashboards to provide ...

• Sr. Architect Seshasai Koduru describes how robots 9.36 and above with DX UIM v20.4 CU4 and above automatically support Linux versions with newer GNU C Library (commonly known as “glibc”) versions. READ BLOG